FTG Markets does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
1. When clients register with FTG Markets they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore, they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. FTG Markets’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which clients interact with the FTG Markets website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
4. FTG Markets will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
5. By registering with FTG Markets and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with FTG Markets’s products and services the clients confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they provide concerning their FTG Markets trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients.
6. FTG Markets does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its client’s personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. FTG Markets ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
7. From time to time FTG Markets may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about FTG Markets investments or trading in the global markets. In addition, the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by FTG Markets for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with FTG Markets. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with FTG Markets at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made
At FTG Markets, we understand that confidentiality and security of the personal information that you share with us is important. That is why we have developed specific policies and practices designed to protect the privacy of your personal information.
By being a part of FTG Markets or by utilizing the products and services available through FTG Markets, you have consented to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the privacy notice set forth below.
FTG Markets does not disclose any personal information to Third Parties.
We maintain strict employment policies that prohibit employees who have access to your personal, nonpublic information from using or disclosing such information except for business purposes.
FTG Markets uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology in order to protect certain information that you submit. This type of technology protects you from having your information intercepted by anyone other than FTG Markets.